Star Control: Origins
Explore a living galaxy filled with alien civilizations, new and exotic worlds, pulse pounding combat, and a deep, rich history that is yours to unravel!
After two decades, a new Star Control game is coming! Star Control: The Ur-Quan masters brought you a rich universe with the malevolent Kohr-ah, the mysterious Orz, and the cowardly Spathi. Star Control: The Kessari Quadrant took you to a whole new part of the galaxy to confront the Eternal ones. Now, Star Control: Origins asks you to save the Earth itself while unraveling the mystery of the multiverse.
Pre-order the game at a discount and gain access to the private Super Melee beta (when it becomes available), where you can battle other players online in your own customized fleets.
Classic Titles Included:
- Interact with aliens, both malicious and absurd.
- Explore a living universe that frankly can't believe you're flying around in that...thing.
- Travel across exotic and amazing worlds searching for relics, Precursor artifacts, and treasures.
- Navigate through thousands of planets in a universe that has a deep history spanning back hundreds of thousands of years.
- Design your own ships or download them from Steam to build fleets and take them into combat in Super Melee!
- Interact directly with the development team, post your ideas, and be part of something amazing!
Mankind is about to be wiped off the face of the galactic map. A savage clutch of alien races called the Ur-Quan Hierarchy has become the "evil empire" of the 27th century - ruthlessly invading interstellar neighbors. Humanity is next on their list. Your job is to make sure that they don't succeed. The entire Alliance of Free Stars battlefleet awaits your orders.
Star Control 2
Arguably the greatest space adventure on PC, with tons of humor and memorable characters. You start in a nearly empty space-ship, but as the game progresses, you can upgrade it with many modules that affect the vessel's attributes. You can discover new stars, meet new alien races, wage wars, and boldly go where no man has gone before you. A truly exceptional exploration game that that has influenced the entire industry. While playing this gem, it's really fun to observe how many of its gameplay features were copied by modern AAA titles.
Star Control 3 is the last installment of the series. Taking a slightly different track that diverged from the Star Control 2 formula, it got excellent reviews though some of the hardcore Star Control fans weren't entirely thrilled by the innovations. Journalists, new fans of the series, and hardcore fans alike all agreed on one thing, though: this game's story is great.